We have been Registered Gas Safe since we started our business and we are pleased to offer our customers a comprehensive gas fitting service, which includes
- Removing gas fires (includes making the gas supply safe)
- Gas leaks repaired
- Homeowner safety checks
- Boiler servicing
- Gas pipe work
And while we're talking about gas and warmth: you can rely on us too for all your heating services needed in your home and office:
- Breakdown repairs
- Combi boiler changeovers
- Condensing boilers
- Combi boiler specialist
- Pumps replaced
- Leaks repaired
- Motorised valves replaced or repaired
We deliver comprehensive bathroom / wet room design and planning service, for the supply and installation of domestic home and commercial bathrooms and wet rooms. So if you're looking to create or refurbish your bathroom, en suite, walk in shower room, mobility / disabled room, toilet, wet room or just simply require a tiler for tiling a bathroom we can help.
Whether you're looking to replace your boiler, a full central heating system, boiler repair or a solar hot water system, you can trust GJC to bring you the high quality and professional service you expect.
We offer all of our customers:
- Reassurance: guaranteed work from qualified, Gas Safe registered engineers
- Security: industry-leading warranties on big name boilers and central heating systems
- Lower bills: energy efficient heating systems to reduce your energy bills
- Eco-friendly alternatives: renewable energy systems to heat your home and water.
With ever increasing legislation being a landlord is not so straight forward anymore. Various departments of the council and the government are requiring you to comply with ever increasing regulations, most of course to keep your tenants (and your property) as safe as possible.
We can help you and of course your tenants keep safe and complying with all safety regulations:
- Gas Safety Checks
- Landlord Safety Certificates
- Reasonable rates
- Carbon Monoxide alarms supplied and fitted
- Weekend and out of normal working hours appointments available
- Periodic Inspection Reports
- PAT Testing
- Mains wired smoke alarms
Get peace of mind and arrange our special Landlord Safety Program - we'll even take care of your diary in these matters.
Magna cleans are designed to protect heating systems. The main problem with heating systems is that corrosion occurs within the radiators leading to iron oxide building up in the form of a thick black sludge. A magna clean is a small yet effective magnetic filter which removes the build up of iron oxides and other magnetic particles from within the heating system. A build up of iron oxide will decrease the efficiency of the boiler, potentially leading to higher fuel bills and repair costs.
- Reducing gas consumption
- Reducing system wear and tear
- Reducing central heating breakdowns
- Improves boiler efficiency
- Reduced carbon emissions
We specialise in Flue Gas Analysis. A gas analyser is fitted to the throat of the boiler where you can see an access point for it.
By analysis of the byproducts of combustion from the boiler, we are able to tell if any adjustments to the gas jets are required and the boiler is running correctly.
This ensures that you are getting the maximum efficiency from your heating and that you aren't paying more than you should for fuel.
Click below to get yourself a quote